To do our part in adhering to salon safety guidelines, we will be at 60% capacity to maintain a minimum distance of 2 meters between each guest to create a safe space for our community.
COVID-19 Update: Click to learn more about our safety protocols and regulations.
Safety Requirements & RegulationsListed below, you will find measures we are taking as a business to protect your health and safety.
- You have NOT traveled outside of the country, or to any city outside of our own that has been considered a "hot spot" for COVID-19 infections within the last 30 days.
- You do NOT have symptoms such as coughing, sore throat, fever, or shortness of breath and affirm that you, as well as your household members DO NOT currently have, nor have experienced symptoms above within the last 21 days. If you have any of the symptoms mentioned above, please be honest and reschedule your appointment.
- We will be waiving cancellation fees due to illness and will happily reschedule your appointment. Please give us as much notice as possible. No show fees still apply.
- Please arrive no earlier than your scheduled appointment time. If we are running behind, we will do our best to notify you in advance. Please note, as we will be getting accustomed to wearing PPE and having booked cleaning times between each appointment, it is likely that we may run behind.
- We are no longer permitted to display magazines, pillows, and other touch “hot spots” within the salon.
- We are no longer permitted to offer beverage service. You are more than welcome to bring your own coffee or tea!
- You may bring food with you to your appointment. However, this must be consumed in the waiting area, not at stylist stations.
- Purses and bags are no longer permitted on our countertops, please stow it safely below.
- As much as we’d love to help you with your coat and belongings, we are no longer permitted to. We are also unable to shake hands or hug. Don’t worry, air hugs are just as cute!
- Roll solo. No children, partners, or friends.
- A mask is REQUIRED for all services. Please bring your own mask. If you do not have your own mask, we will supply one for you. Please note, for all colour services, colour will get on your mask.
- Upon entry to the salon, please wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer provided. Thank you!
- We are unable to accept walk ins during this time, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- We are to keep “speaking moistly” at a minimum.
In order to keep our doors open, we have raised our chemical service prices by 10%, this amount is allotted as "SHOP SUPPLIES" on your receipt. We are essentially separating our parts from our labour. This amount is the cost of product to achieve your colour, extensions, or smoothing treatment. Haircut pricing will remain the same. We appreciate your understanding and continued support during these uncertain times.
Our Commitment to you
Your health and safety are of utmost importance. We are thoroughly trained in health and safety protocol mandated by both Health Canada and Worksafe BC. Furthermore, our team is 100% certified in the usage of Barbicide. We look forward to having you in our safe space and creating your dream hair!
- If any team members are sick or showing symptoms in relation to COVID-19, they will not come into work and will reschedule your appointment.
- We have two hand sanitizer stations in the salon. One in the bathroom and another at the front desk.
- We are able to accept tap payment on our machines for all payments under $100. We will clean and disinfect the machine in between each use.
- Our stylist chairs will be at a minimum distance of 2 meters apart.
- We have installed a plexiglass barrier at our front desk to create a safe checkout area.
- We will be having a deep clean by professional cleaners upon opening.
- Our stylists will be REQUIRED to wear a face mask and gloves throughout your service.
- Gloves will be disposed of in between each and every guest.
- All tools and hard surfaces will be disinfected between guest.
- We will be using a freshly laundered cape and towel for each guest.