Firstly, we would like to take a moment and thank all of our incredible guests for being patient and understanding during these unprecedented times. We will require your continued patience as we navigate through our “new normal”. In saying that, Brush is following strict measures to adhere to Provincial Health Authorities and Worksafe BC requirements. Listed below, you will find our Phase 3 measures we are taking as a business to protect your health and safety.
Your continued support means the world to the success of our business. We can’t wait to see you!
Safety Requirements & Regulations
- You do NOT have symptoms such as coughing, sore throat, fever, or shortness of breath and affirm that you, as well as your household members DO NOT currently have, nor have experienced symptoms above within the last 14 days. If you have any of the symptoms mentioned above, please be honest and reschedule your appointment.
- We are no longer permitted to display magazines, pillows, and other touch “hot spots” within the salon.
- We are no longer permitted to offer beverage service at this time. You are more than welcome to bring your own coffee or tea!
- We are no longer permitted for you to eat within the salon. Please eat before coming to your appointment.
- Purses and bags are no longer permitted on our counter tops, please stow it safely below.
- As much as we’d love to help you with your coat and belongings, we are no longer permitted to. We have bins to store your belongings safely below. We are also unable to shake hands or hug. Don’t worry, air hugs are just as cute!
- Roll solo. No children, partners, or friends.
- A mask is still REQUIRED for all services. Please bring your own mask. If you do not have your own mask, we will supply one for you. Please note, for all colour services, colour will get on your mask.
- We will be checking your temperature upon entry to the salon. If you have a high temperature, we will be unable to provide your service.
- Upon entry to the salon, please wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer provided. Thank you!
Our Commitment To You
Your health and safety are of utmost importance. We are thoroughly trained in health and safety protocol mandated by both Health Canada and Worksafe BC. Furthermore, our team is 100% certified in the usage of Barbicide. We look forward to having you in our safe space and creating your dream hair!
- If any team members are sick or showing symptoms in relation to COVID-19, they will not come into work and will reschedule your appointment.
- We will be checking our team temperatures daily, to ensure we are maintaining a safe space.
- We have two hand sanitizer stations in the salon. One in the bathroom and another at the front desk.
- We are able to accept tap payment on our machines for all payments under $200. We will clean and disinfect the machine in between each use.
- We have a plexiglass barrier at our front desk to create a safe checkout area.
- Our stylists will be REQUIRED to wear a face mask throughout your service.
- Gloves will be disposed of in between each and every guest.
- All tools and hard surfaces will be disinfected between guest.
- We will be using a freshly laundered cape and towel for each guest.