Chroma Absolu Bain Chroma Respect
Bain Chroma Respect is a gentle hydrating protective shampoo for all types of sensitized or damaged color treated hair, mostly adapted for fine to medium fiber. Highly hydrating formula cares for hair while respecting and preserving hair color. Sulfates-free.
- Intense hydration for a softer fiber with reduced porosity to help retain color for longer
- Hair so healthy that even after 6 weeks, 92% of color intensity is preserved
- Color is sublimated, with 74% more brilliant shine
- Lightweight bounce, hydrates fiber without weighing down
How it works?
Chroma Absolu uses its innovative new technology, featuring ultra-caring acids and Centella Asiatica, to protect the core, middle, and surface of the hair. By decoding the 3 layers of damage of color treated hair, our formulas target the different types of color induced damage to recover health from the inside out.
Bain Chroma Respect: Intense hydration for a softer fiber with reduced porosity to help retain color for longer. Hair so healthy that even after 6 weeks, 92% of color intensity is preserved*Color is sublimated, with 74% more brilliant shine** Lightweight bounce, hydrates fiber without weighing down * INSTRUMENTAL TEST: BAIN CHROMA RESPECT + FONDANT CICA CHROMA ** INSTRUMENTAL TEST
Who is it for?
Chroma Absolu is for all consumers with color-treated hair who need to address a multitude of hair issues. Chroma Absolu helps to address the need for stronger, shiny, frizz-free colored hair.
- The colour cheater:Dark brunettes prone to oxidation and unwanted undertones.
- The long-time user: Permanent root covering leaving hair frizzy, dull and with a rough texture.
- The serial colourer: Bleaching and intense coloring pigments leaving hair dry, porous and prone to breakage