withinUs TruMarine® Collagen is an ultra-pure, premium select grade collagen peptide. Free from artificial colours, flavours, additives, preservatives, and stabilizers, it is simply the highest grade of collagen peptide available.
withinUs™ offers ONE source of collagen and chooses to only offer the best.
withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen is an ultra-pure, premium select grade collagen peptide. Free from artificial colours, flavours, additives, preservatives, and stabilizers, it is simply the highest grade of collagen available.
Adding 5g (one scoop) of TruMarine™ Collagen daily has been clinically proven to:
Minimize fine lines and deep wrinkles
Repair sun damage
Increase skin hydration and suppleness
Aid in lean muscle gain
Reduce joint pain
Strengthen hair and nails
Maintain bone health
Health Canada approved and Non-GMO Project Verified, our collagen is produced using only the scales of wild, sustainably-sourced fish from the deep, pristine waters of the South Pacific. We use an enzymatic process, rather than heat or chemicals, withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen is highly bioavailable which ensures maximum absorption.
Collagen is the most important structural protein in the body, representing 75% of our skin and 7% of our total body weight. However, from the age of 25, we lose approximately 1% of our collagen each year, which causes skin to wrinkle, joints to stiffen and bones to weaken. Our ultra-pure TruMarine™ Collagen offers a high concentration of specific amino acids, which have been scientifically proven to help with the formation of collagen within the body.
- 56 servings of withinUs TruMarine® Collagen
- Ultra-Pure - ONE ingredient, ONE source
- Premium-Select Grade (highest grade)
- Sourced exclusively from the scales of wild-caught, sustainably-sourced fish from the South Pacific Ocean
- Stringently tested (third-party) for impurities, and all heavy metals
- Superior bioavailability to ensure maximum absorption
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Health Canada approved
- Free from artificial colours, flavours, additives, preservatives, and stabilizers